recognising my self ~ writing from the solitary
writing from the solitary
genre: anthology
My ð:
[15/1/26 8.20 PM]
Sometimes I feel scared and spooked when I try to understand this Universe's plan of how the exact perfect book lands in my hands in the right time. Believe me, I mean it when I say this : I am so so grateful that I began reading this book last day. It accompanied me in living one of the heartbreaking days of my life. And what the book gifted me : understanding. Thank you @simon and @pri for bringing this book to me ððŧð
So this book is an anthology of many short stories, essays, poems and dialogues written by many eminent authors. All of them have the theme of loneliness and solitude - the concept of āĶāĶাāĶিāĶĪ্āĶŽ - accompanying one's own 'self'. All of these pieces deal with the different types of loneliness - having no family, seeking me time in a new city by being lost in crowd, feeling alone while being with someone else, the loneliness of dating apps where people want fleeting companionships, or the loneliness when you realise your love doesn't have a destination, even though it's mutual.
I feel humbled and so very much accepted after reading this book. There's a whole generation of souls who are out there as alone as myself, but at least, I have the company of my family, my books and my bts songs. ☕
Comments
Post a Comment